Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines

On Friday the 13th I made an appointment for JR and me to get a couples massage. This was the first time JR had ever had a massage and he LOVED it! Our appointment was at 9:00 pm which was a first for me, I normally schedule the appointment for the morning and now I know why. I pretty much slept the entire time! JR claims I was snoring but I swear I was just "resting my eyes." :) Hey, I was tired I have a sick newborn at home!

On Saturday the 14th we decided we were going to take Lauren to build-a-bear. Apparently everyone else thought that was a good idea too. We were there for two hours! It was worth it though, she had so much fun. Of course everything she picked was pink, being that is her favorite color. She also got to name her bear and she named it Sally. I am sure she got this from Gracie since that is the name of Gracie's cat.

Later that night we got take out from a yummy Chinese food restaurant and had a movie night. We always let Lauren chose the movie for movie night and we always end up watching Kung Fu Panda or Madagascar. We literally have seen both these movies over 100 times, but Madagscar it was. About ten minutes into it Lauren changed her mind and decided she wanted to watch Madagascar 2...Allelujiah! We have only seen this one once. It didn't matter anyway because JR and I both fell asleep (remember we have a sick newborn.)











No comments:

Post a Comment