Sunday, February 15, 2009

1 Month Old



Londyn spent her one month birthday being sick, poor girl! She has the congested cough, runny nose, and watery eyes. We've been going through lots of slaine drops and she has been sleeping in her car seat and had the humidifier running for the past three nights. It is hard to believe my baby girl is a month old already! Londyn is starting to smile and coo and beginning to show her personality. She is such a calm baby and is my little cuddle bug. I got her newborn pictures taken a couple of weeks ago, we were there for three hours but got some great shots.

4 comments:

  1. Kim, we think she is the cutest thing ever. We want to hold her. Love you guys Tamie and Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty. Hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    She is so beautiful! I am so sorry she is sick! I am so glad that you finally got a blog! Email me your email address- brookepainter@hotmail.com- and I will send you an invite to ours! It will be so fun to be able to check up on you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on baby girl #2~ you have such beautiful babies! hope all is well for you guys, welcome to blogging!
    melinda

    ReplyDelete