Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let It Snow!!!

Lauren loves the snow. So of course when it snowed the other day she was so excited! We put on her snow clothes and she went and played for about an hour while I shoveled the driveway. (Yes, there is a first time for everything, maybe this summer I will even mow the lawn, lol.) Lauren loves to make snow angels, build snow castles, sled, and eat the snow. I have told her how disgusting this is but she assures me she is "just looking and holding it." I am glad someone appreciates the snow because I am ready for some sun and warm weather!


4 comments:

  1. Kim - I saw your blog on Annie's!! Your girls are so beautiful. I hope you don't mind if I link your blog on mine so I can see what your cute family is up to. Are you going to the minerette reunion? We should be up from St. George that weekend and I am planning on coming. Hope to see you there! Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the eating snow thing. I gave up on telling Ann no because she just eats it anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude... at least she is not eating the yellow snow. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new baby. She is soooo precious. Welcome to the world of blogging. By the way some may say it is neglect. I call it therapy.

    ReplyDelete