Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Two months


Londyn is getting so big so fast! She had her two month appointment the other day and is our chunky monkey. She weighs 12 lbs. and is 23 inches long. She is in the 80th percentile for both, hey at least she is proportional. She is starting to develop her little personality. She is so curious about the world around her she is always looking around to see what is going on and loves being held facing out. She smiles and talks quite a bit and Lauren is working on getting her to giggle. She only cries when she is hungry...unfortunately she is losing that cute newborn cry:) Happy two months!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I cannot believe it has already been two months. She is so beautiful. I can't imagine having my hands so full with a three year old and a new baby! You make it look so easy.
    Oh how I miss that newborn cry! When the real tears show up, it's so heartbreaking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe 2 months have past. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is adorable! I am glad she is such a great baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! your girls are so beautiful! Next time you come to Vegas, CALL!!! We'd love to see you! Happy 2 months, My favorite times start at 8 months!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim & Jr. You guys have the cutest freakin kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete